Sunday, September 24, 2006

Miss US of America - Couto Pageants - August 2006

http://www.coutopageants.com/

Susan Huntley and I had a great time at Miss US of America during August 2006. To give you a little background:
Susan Rehr and I entered this pageant during August 2005. We each won our division titles (Susan became Ms. US of America and I became Miss US of America).

Susan then went on to become Mrs. Susan Huntley. Soon after her wedding, I learned that I passed the Delaware and New Jersey bar exams - so I am now a lawyer!

During May of 2006, Susan became Mrs. New Jersey United States and placed 6th overall at the national Mrs. United States Pageant. She also won the Civic Award and 1st Runner-Up in Costume.

Needless to say, it has been an incredible year!

Enjoy some of the photos!

































Monica Won Big!



Susan saying Goodbye


Marci Saying Goodbye - And getting ready for the long road trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment