1) To the contestants and parents - for participating and having fun! We loved meeting you and hope that you will return next year.
2) To my FABULOUS Mrs. Delaware US sisterhood - Krista, Angie, and Catherine - your help today was incredible. The pageant would not have happened without you!!! I am proud to be one of your sisters and stand with you all!!!
3) To Susan and Ellie - my dear friends - thank you for your kindness!
Ellie - I hope that I continued the tradition of producing a "FUN" event that supports the Chunk!
4) To Pam and Nicole - thank you both for assisting as judges! God certainly sends Angels at just the right time. I am grateful to both of you!
5) To Frank Shade and the Punkin Chunkin Committee - thank you for allowing us to hold a pageant and for your support. Frank - you are simply the best!!!
6) To Crysta and Hailey - you were terrific titleholders! Thank you for returning and enjoying the day with us!
IF YOU HAVE PHOTOS, please email them to me. I would love to post them!!!!
Here are my scrapbook pages from the event - created with graphics from Microferk All Hallow's Eve
Please also visit the Fotki Album, wherein you can download any photos that you want.