Wednesday, October 18, 2006

LOVING TIME WITH FAMILY This past weekend, Soon-to-be-Hubby and I visited my hometown of Hollidaysburg, PA. Soon-to-be-Hubby met my sister, brother-in-law, and two nieces. We all enjoyed the PSU v. Michigan game as well, though it is too bad that PSU lost.



Beaver Stadium. We had box seats, and this is an area where people with box seats can sit outside. We were right above the student "white-out" section.
















With my godmother's children.












With my sister and my neice.


















With my two other neices.















Future Uncle Hubby meeting the Royal Pooch (Skipper) and my neice.












Uncle Dave holding Hailee. The Royal Pooch is always ready to curl up on any lap :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! I am getting cold just looking at them! We are still sweltering down here. My fav is the one of you and Kevin with the game in the background! Casual yet a nice photo at the same time! Beth

    ReplyDelete