Saturday, April 12, 2008

Easter and Mrs. PA International - SUSAN WON!

EASTER!!!!

 Hippity Hoppity (http://debozark.blogspot.com/)
 




A group of pageant friends and I had a great time in my hometown area during the last weekend in March. Our good friend, Susan Huntley, Esquire, won the title of Mrs. Pennsylvania International.


Before the weekend started, I had my husband snap a photo of my mother-in-law and I with our two four legged children.
Sunset by Just Passin Thru (http://www.nuts4digi.com/home/)


Two girlfriends from our group - Susan and Kim - will both be competing for Mrs. International this July in Chicago, IL. I am sure that both of them will do incredibly well!!!!






During the weekend, my dad and Renee hosted Ellie, Lori, and I. More important - Renee, my father's fiance, cooked Tracey, Ellie, and I a fabulous breakfast of waffles!!! Thank you Renee!!


I also got a chance to finally see the horses that are on my father's property.

No comments:

Post a Comment