Monday, May 4, 2009

Congratulations to Mrs. Virginia United States 2009


Rachel Naugle-McCarville - the new Mrs. Virginia US 2009 and the swimsuit (tie) and gown winner!!!
1st runner up - Tiffany Morris - interview and swimsuit (tie) winner

2nd runner up - Michelle D'Ettorre

3rd runner up - Dana Pagan

All of the contestants were incredible and it was such a pleasure to meet all of you!

To the dance troupe - you all were fabulous!!! I had so much fun chatting with you and hope that you all like the photos. 









Studio Miki (click name for blog link)
Kit: Last Train to Paris (recognize this kit - it was used to design my blog!)



5 comments:

  1. Great pics! You always have the best pics.

    I especially love where you let all the dancers get their photo made in your crown..too cute!

    You look as lovely as ever.

    Love ya
    Joy in AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures Marci, I wonder if I can make my camera bark too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the suit you are wearing in the photos with the dance troup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very sweet of you to let the dancers wear your crown and sash. Your the sweetest Marci!

    ReplyDelete