Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Final Details for Miss Punkin Chunkin Pageant

I have been receiving some calls and emails with some last minute questions, so I am posting information here that will be helpful to everyone.

1) What time should I arrive?
You need to be at the registration (next to the stage) at 10AM. That means that you should probably be parking your car by 9:45AM so that you have time to walk from your car, pay admission, and walk over to the stage to register.

2) Directions - please see the website (http://www.punkinchunkin.com/directions.htm) for directions.

3) Entry fee to Punkin Chunkin:
Per the website FAQs, there is a cost of $9 per person and children under 10 enter for free.
The FAQs are found here: http://www.punkinchunkin.com/faq.htm

Any other questions, please email or call me :-)


TO ALL PAGEANT QUEENS - I want to be like my director (Siouxzan Moore) and in that regard, ALL PAGEANT QUEENS are welcome to attend the pageant. By all means, wear your crown and sash when you attend!!! We would love to have you and hope that you will stay for pictures after the crowning!

Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment