Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scrapbooking Sale

Check out Rina Kroes Blog and Scrapbook Elements !

There is a sale this weekend. Rina Kroes has become my favorite scrapbook artist. I purchased two more of her complete kits this weekend! I am currently scrapbooking pageant memories from 2008. Next will be family memories during 2009.

Happy 4th of July!!!

In the meantime, my husband and I have big news! We will be moving to somewhere in PA along the NJ border (as close to Princeton, NJ as we can get while still living in PA!). Husby got a new job! We are both excited for this new chapter in our lives.

In preparation, I have begun clutter clearing my house (what an enlightening experience!). I strongly recommend that anyone wanting to do a good clutter clearing to read the Clear and Simple Way (www.clearsimple.com). So far, my bedroom is almost finished and my bathroom is finished. Everything in those rooms (except for my sweaters - anyone have sweater storage ideas??) has a nice and organized home. My husband and I no longer search for anything in those rooms! I feel so light and free! I am starting to understand why people say that when your home is clean, you feel closer to God. It is because your clutter brings down your energy level, but when you get rid of it, you feel lighter! I feel stronger and better able to perform my purposes on this earth.

Time to work out at the gym :-)

Marci

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the clutter advice! boy do I need to declutter. congrats on the job and the move! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete