Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love the Snow!

January 2011

I have been taking time away from cleaning my house lately and doing some scrapbooking.  I finally finished scrapbooking the Mrs. Delaware US 2009 pageant (I am only doing it almost two years later!).

Due to Hubby and I bidding on a new house (and still waiting to hear whether or not our bid has been accepted), I have been trying to motivate myself to organize my house (before a move!).  I have always been messy.  I have never had a talent for keeping my house clean or organized.  I so crave that natural inclination to make my home beautiful, but it just wasn't meant to be for me.  So how do I overcome my lack of motivation?  Well, for starters, I am now following several blogs with individuals who have talents that I don't have (cooking, cleaning, organizing, and decorating). 

Also, fun tidbit: Today, I used the snow blower for the first time in my life!!!  I had so much fun and enjoyed every minute that I was showing my husband that his "small little wife" could do it - and do it well!!


Scrapbook Kit: Chilly Willing by Just So Scrappy



No comments:

Post a Comment