Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Jersey Alzheimer's Association Polo Classic

My close friend, Danielle Micale (aka Mrs. New Jersey International 2011), nominated me to sing the National Anthem at the New Jersey Alzheimer's Association Polo Classic.  Danielle has been involved with the association for almost a decade now.  Her grandmother suffered from Alzheimer's, so this issue is very near and dear to her heart.

This was my first polo match.  It was so interesting to watch.  Randy (Mr. New Jersey), Dot (Queen Mum), Danielle, and I had a great day (despite the heat!).  It was great to watch Danielle as an Honorary Guest and speaker.  She is such a model for her dedication to her platform!  I hope to be in Chicago to watch her at Mrs. Internaitonal!!!

These are small versions of the scrapbook pages I created to remember this terrific day!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment