Monday, June 8, 2009

Emceeing NES Mid-Atlantic Pageants

It was wonderful to emcee the NES Mid-Atlantic Pageant! Karen and David run a wonderful pageant. While watching the contestants compete, I really was reminded of all of the positive aspects of pageantry! These young girls enjoyed themselves while learning to perform with poise and grace.

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Ryann, Cassie, and Pebbles - I am so glad that I got a chance to chat with the three of you! I look forward to meeting and chatting with more of you at the next pageant!

Congratulations to Becca for getting accepted to Milton Hershey School! I still remember the incredible essay that you wrote to become accepted! You are going to be a terrific asset to the school!!!!

Thank you also to the judges for having me join them during a wonderful lunch - Linda, Christine, and J. Nelson were great conversationalists!

Good Luck to Rebecca - you will shine at Miss PA OT!!! Enjoy every moment!!!!


Thank you - of course - to Miss Grace for yet another makeup lesson and makeup application!!!!! I will always admire you - you are a wonderful wife, mother, and businesswoman! You truly have it all!






No comments:

Post a Comment