Thursday, January 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesdays

I found several blogs that had posts about "what they wore" during the week with pictures and details posted on Wednesday.


So I thought I would give it a try.

Here goes with a few photos from over the Christmas Holidays:

Christmas Day Mass
Muse Purple Dress - www.ideeli.com - this brand is available at high end department stores; or you could buy from ideeli.com for a nice discount!
Shoes by Steve Madden - picked up for $30 (love sales!!)
 After Christmas Mass, my husband and I headed to Washington Crossing for the annual re-enactment of the crossing of the river!
Shoes - Eurostep (these are great, they were less than $100 and they are fur lined + they have a wedge heel - so you get a warm fashionable boot all in one!  Thank you Famous Footwear)
Coat - purchased when I was in college (12 years ago)
Jeans - Victoria's Secret boot cut (when you are five feet tall, boot cut is always the best way to go)
Gloves - whatever was cheap and black at Walmart
Scarf - cashmere from Bloomingdales (an Xmas gift from hubby)
Ear Muffs - those round the back of your head things - Macy's (open a store card, always pay it off, and never shop without a 15% or 20% coupon - they send them in the mail all the time).



 

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Thanks so much for posting them :)

    ReplyDelete