Friday, January 27, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

On Sunday, I was judging the Miss New Castle County Pageant in Middletown, Delaware.  I wore a David Meister dress that I found on sale (thanks Susan for the hard core King of Prussia trip).  I swear in person this dress makes me look thin, but I am not happy with the photos - oh well.

For jewelry, I am wearing David Yurman necklace and earrings (that are so small you can't see them in the photos) that my mom purchased as a college or law school graduation gift (can't remember which).

The dress needs some alterations, which I will get in the future.
Wearing my staple black heels - I think they are by Enzo.  I have purchased this heel twice now because they are comfortable so I tend to wear them with everything that I wear to Court.

Pants - White House Black Market - they are skin tight black jeans/stretch pants
Sweater - White House Black Market (still in stores)
Jewelry - Sabika - Garden Party Choker; earrings are sold out





2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for accessories, what great earrings! Visiting from Sunday Best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really lovely shade of green

    ReplyDelete