Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mrs Pennsylvania America Sendoff to Mrs. America

On August 19, 2012, I had a great time attending a send off for Susan Huntley, Mrs. PA America, and Robin Vitale, Mrs. NJ America.  They are currently competing for the title of Mrs. America (and I think preliminary competition is tonight!).

Richard Krauss - a great photographer - we never get a photo of him, so I made sure to get a shot this time
Gift for the director; Geralyn also received a restaurant gift card with specific instructions to go and have a good time with her husband - they deserve it!!!!
Photo by Richard Krauss





2 comments:

  1. You're so cute! :) Love all your outfits and it seems like you're super busy. The brooch on the dress is my FAVORITE - did you add it or did it come with the dress? Found you via Watch What I'm Wearing - hope you'll come check out my site! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Muse dress and necklace - so pretty and the dress is very flattering! Visiting from WIWW! :)

    ReplyDelete