Friday, February 8, 2013

What I Wore

Date Night 
at the Melting Pot!

Many thanks to our incredible server, Cheryl.  We will be back with my mother-in-law after Valentine's Day and will be sure to ask for you.

Plain wool navy blue sweater - Ralph Lauren (outlet purchase about 10 years ago)

T-Shirt - Banana Republic (at least four years old)

Necklaces:  Luminous Green Rhinestone Necklace (using 6mm size rhinestones - custom made by a friend); Knockout Choker from Sabika's Fall 2012 line (the really big vitrail medium rhinestone necklace); A custom design (using 10mm rhinestones, it has rhinestone colors of denim, medium vitrail, clear, and luminous green).

Earrings: Sabika's earrings from the Knockout Fall 2012 Collection.

What you don't see: jeans and black Dansko shoes.






Judging the Miss Middletown Pageant in Delaware:
Purple Dress: Mark + James by Badgley Mischka
Jewelry: Sabika's Fall 2012 Line (Chic Stir)
Shoes: Target!  


Here is a photo I snapped several hours after I got home so you can see the entire dress:
I am wearing LK Bennett heels in this photo.




4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! The necklaces are to die for. Wow...just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklaces. I LOVE The Melting Pot, oh yum! You look gorgeous. Thanks so much for linking up today!

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I've not been to the melting pot yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the necklaces you're wearing! They're soooo fabulous. :) I've actually never been to the melting pot before.. isn't that crazy?! :) Found you via the I Feel Pretty linkup
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    {Enter My Giveaway for a Monogram Leather Clutch Here!}

    ReplyDelete