Sunday, March 17, 2013

Midatlantic Food and Wine Festival

My boss, Denise Nordheimer, my mom and I had a great time visiting the Midatlantic Food and Wine Festival in Rodney Square in Wilmington, DE.

This incredible event benefits numerous worthy charities, including the Delaware Grand Opera House (where Denise and her husband are trustees).

Master Chef Season 2 Winner, Jenny Behm-Lazzarini, was the co-emcee for the event.  Jennifer sold my house in West Grove, PA in the midst of the Master Chef show.  She was in the top ten finalist when my former home sold (so we had a great time chatting with her at the closing table).  



Denise and I









Me, Jenny, and Judy Jones (fellow Family Law Attorney)



Before the event, I showed my mom the new law office.  Denise has fantastic taste, just like my mom and picked a beautiful new location for the law office.  She surprised me by having my name put on the door!!







No comments:

Post a Comment