Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thank You's

Thank you to Lauri Rottmayer Designs and Richard Krauss, who helped along the journey to the title of Mrs. Pennsylvania International 2013.

Lauri Rottmayer designed my terrific Platform Sheet. I believe it is very important to have a professionally designed platform sheet.  Having well designed paperwork is your first opportunity to impress the judges.  Lauri's website is www.laurirottmayer.com

Lauri Rottmayer also gave me advice when I designed my own ad page and postcards.

Also, thank you for beautiful head shots from Richard Krauss (two of his shots are featured in the postcards that I designed). My photo shoot was especially fun because my husband was with me, getting his own professional shot :-).  Even if you not in the pageant world, it is good to have a nice professional shot of yourself, especially on LinkedIn.

After the photo shoot, I scheduled a makeup lesson with Richard's wife, Fran. This was probably the single best thing that I did to prepare. I have never been so confident in doing my own makeup.






No comments:

Post a Comment