Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wedding Weekend

My first cousin, Rachael, married a wonderful man, Matt, this weekend.  The wedding was stunning and everyone had a great time!

This was the first wedding since my grandfather's death.  We all thought of him and I am sure that he would have been so happy for Rachael and Matt - they are an adorable, smart, and down to earth couple!

In a few months, we will be traveling back to Bedford Springs Resort to see Rachael's older sister, Phoeboe, get married!!!

The weekend started with me meeting my sister, nieces, and dad at Lakemont Park.  The entry fee for the water park and rides was $5!!!!!

Hailee rode the slides all by herself!  It was a big accomplishment for the day.
Marissa displayed her intelligence by telling me all the names of the books of the Bible from Genesis to Revelations.  Everyone was extremely impressed!

Scrapbook Page Kit: Microferk's Imagica




On Friday, I saw my godparent's son's new home - it is a terrific starter home!!!!  As always, I loved visiting with them and am so sad that I do not get to see them more often.

On Friday evening, we enjoyed the wedding rehearsal and some more photos at Scotch Valley (after the rehearsal dinner).


Next post - the actual wedding day!


No comments:

Post a Comment