Saturday, July 28, 2012

Warehouse Sales

Check out http://www.phillyexpocenter.com/ to learn about upcoming warehouse sales in the area.

I cannot attend the Boden Warehouse Sale on October 13, 2012, but the last time I attended, I got these dresses for $30 or $35 per dress (can't remember, but you get the idea - CHEAP!).

If memory serves me correctly, I bought six dresses that day, one sweater, shirt, and skirt (they were winter items, so they won't make an appearance for awhile).  I still have not worn all the dresses, so lesson learned for me - don't go crazy at the Boden Sale - you may not wear everything that you buy.


However, these two dresses were worth way more than what I spent because I get a lot of compliments when I wear them.  I plan on wearing the pink to court under a navy jacket!


On November 30, the Lilly Pulitzer sale starts!!!  I haven't been to this twice yearly sale for over a year, so I am definitely making plans to attend.  The last time I attended, I bought some dresses, sweaters, and t-shirts.  Lilly t-shirts are my favorite (although the $10 Tommy Hilfiger recently offered at Costco isn't so bad either!).

Even though these are old, here are some of my old Lilly finds:

T-shirt - $20 (I bought two)


No comments:

Post a Comment