Monday, September 23, 2013

What I Wore - Work Wear

This was an outfit I put together for a pseudo fall day where I had errands and a meeting.  It is a Diane von Furstenburg dress that I picked up at the outlet store for $99.  I love the fabric, but I am weary of the brand in general because nothing from her line fits (the two dresses that I purchased were great buys, but both required alterations before being worn).  At $99, they were worth the effort, but I would never pay even close to retail for her things due to the requirement of alterations.

I paired old Sabika jewelry with it (from Fall 2011 - I think the Cowboy Collection) and a Kate Spade black sweater (I would have preferred a non-sparkly sweater, but the sweater that I purchased from White House Black Market fell apart :-(, so this was my only black sweater option).

Shoes - I need something better, but these Earthies served their purpose, but they are not "clean" enough for the dress.



LINK UPS:
Watch Out for the Woestmans
Style Elixir 

No comments:

Post a Comment