Monday, September 9, 2013

St. Andrew's Choir - Talent Show Fundraiser

I was so excited when I was asked to judge a talent show at St. Andrew's (my parish).  This talent show as a special fundraiser for the choir's upcoming trip to Italy!  Our church choir is really an amazing choir with many dedicated members and an incredibly talented director, David Kimock.

I used to be a choir member, however, due to my part time job in Delaware (and the traffic on I95, getting home for choir practice isn't always possible).  So I made the tough decision to withdraw; I do miss it.  The music and camaraderie are wonderful.

The talent show was so much fun!  The acts were terrific and so entertaining!

Sorry for the lack of photos of the actual talented performers; many of the pictures just did not come out....that happens :-(

This lovely gentleman started to sing at the age of 75; he is 83 here.  He dedicated his song to his Wife.  He sang "My Way" and really has the look of a Dean Martin / Frank Sinatra.






What I Wore:  More repeating here as I wore my La Petite Robe dress again (considering its cost, I figure that I should wear it as much as possible!).  I paired it with a reasonable comfortable pair of open toed shoes from Enzo (as much as I love my LK Bennett shoes, they are not that comfortable...seriously, I don't know how those European princesses can stand those shoes for more than an hour).  I am wearing a Sabika cross necklace with my Sarah C Necklace and 14mm fuchsia rivoli earrings (and I forgot where I purchased them).

No comments:

Post a Comment