Sunday, March 30, 2014

Heavenly Angels Princess Pageant - March 16, 2014

One of my very last appearances as Mrs. Pennsylvania International 2014 was judging the light hearted and fun Heavenly Angels Princess Pageant.  It was held in Milton, PA on March 16, 2014.  Needless to say, after some sleepless nights (thank you baby KJ who likes to kick mommy in utero in the middle of the night), I had energy and was awake for this event (especially after visiting Altoona on Thursday, Washington, D.C. on Friday, and New Jersey International Pageants on Saturday!).  It was a LONG and very worthwhile weekend!

Many of these contestants were first timers, so they were especially adorable in their naturalness!  I loved chatting with Shawna's daughter, Kelsey, and her friend.  Kelsey is a remarkable young lady!

Enjoy the photos!!!


Contestants in Princess Wear
 WHAT I WORE:
Boots: Dillards
Leggings: Pregnancy - not sure of the brand, but any black pregnancy legging; I am at the point in pregnancy that no other pants other than maternity pants will fit.
Sweater: White House Black Market (thanks to my mom who purchased this to show me how to dress while pregnant)
Earrings: very old black Cache earrings (circa 1997)

LINK UPS: see links at the left to the three blogs where I link up!


THANK YOU to Grace James and her family for the beautiful Vera Bradley Diaper Bag!  I LOVE it and cannot wait for Kevin, Jr's (KJ) arrival so that I can use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment