Sunday, June 9, 2013

Girlfriend Get Together

Every now and then, you just need a date night with your girlfriends.  I am very blessed to have some awesome girlfriends that I met through pageantry.

Here is what I wore for our girlfriend get together:
A dress that I found at a boutique; will post the namebrand later (can't remember if off hand because it is not a brand that I ever purchased before).

Necklaces: Garden Party Choker from Sabika (probably one of the most versatile pieces of jewelry that I own) and a handmade necklace (you could buy something similar - or even a copy from Blessed Inspirations and/or Sarah C Jewelry - both of whom are on facebook).

Shoes: my mom bought my sister and I these shoes about 6 years ago.  I can't even read the name brand because it wore off.



LINK UPs:
Watch Out for the Woestmans
Style Elixir
Get Your Pretty On
The Pleated Poppy

1 comment:

  1. I so love COLOR and think that is really cute! I'm going to have to get that necklace, as you say, it would be VERY versatile.

    Popped by from WIW.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete