Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to Basics

One of my favorite go to designers for an easy basic dress is Susana Monaco.  Her dresses never loose their shape or pill, they come in fantastic colors, they are machine washable, and they rarely wrinkle (making them a great travel dress).

Here is my Sunday basic church dress.  This dress is not bright blue but rather a cross between a true crayola eight box crayon blue mixed with navy.  It is not dark enough to be navy, but definitely not light or bright.  A great dress for Sunday church.

Happy 6th Anniversary to my husband, Kevin.  I am so thankful that God chose you to be my husband and am especially grateful for your strength while we battle infertility.

Jewelry - Necklaces and Pendant - Sabika
Earrings - Elena Maratos
Shoes - Earthies
Dress - Susana Monaco

LINK UPS:
Watch Out for the Woestmans
Fine Linen and Purple

4 comments:

  1. thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment about my yellow dress!
    loving your outfit! royal blue is very much an obsession for me right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simple dress really gets a lift up from those fabulous shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet stunning dress :) Love the color!

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really beautiful color! I love how you paired it with a more casual shoe and accessories to show it's versatility. It fits you really well!

    ReplyDelete