Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Vacation Outfits Part 4

We had the most wonderful dinner at our favorite restaurant in OBX - Elizabeth's Cafe and Wine Bar!

I wore a Matilda Jane dress and sweater.  Shoes were my go-to Earthies.  Jewelry was a nice mixture of Sabika (earrings and both pendant necklaces) and Elena Maratos (both rhinestone chokers).

 The wild horses FINALLY came to graze in our yard.  They are not afraid of humans, so I was able to get some great shots of them (and a few more of our dog, Rocco)!

 With Leonard, owner of our FAVORITE restaurant in OBX - Elizabeth's Wine Bar and Cafe!
LINK UPS:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love your pretty purple dinner outfit and those gorgeous accessories. I miss living in the east and vacationing in OBX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit. Glad yo had such a nice time.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBX...My favorite place on earth and you look fabulous! Visiting from the Pleated Poppy...

    ReplyDelete