Friday, February 3, 2012

What I Wore

Sunday (January 29, 2012).  I went casual for church wear but had fun with my new jewelry!

Twinset - Double U - my mom bought this twinset from a local Newtown shop and decided that she didn't like it.  I LOVE it because it is slightly different and very soft.
Pants: Eddie Bauer - severely altered - not a brand recommended for petite girls
Shoes: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Sabika Necklace and Earrings (see photos from their catalog)
Longer necklace I won in a raffle - I have no idea where it came from.



The beaded necklace from the classics catalog

Her outfit was the inspiration for my slightly casual Sunday wear

Heart Pendant

These earrings were a last minute purchase - they were 50% and I am so happy that I bought them

No comments:

Post a Comment