Sunday, February 26, 2012

Congratulations Susan Huntley - Mrs. Pennsylvania America 2012

To Continue all the wonderful photos: Here are the photos from Saturday!

Congratulations to Susan for winning Interview, Swimsuit, and Gown Competitions - and the title of Mrs. Pennsylvania America 2012!

Congratulations to Andrea Graham for being first-runner-up.

Congratulations to Robin Vitale for winning the gown and swimsuit awards as well as the title of Mrs. New Jersey America 2012!!!

Congratulations to the first runner up - Michelle (we need to be facebook friends so I can learn your whole name!).

I can't list the other runners-up because I don't have a program book, so I don't know their names (and I prefer to NOT spell them wrong).


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Susan and Robin!!!

    Love you blogsite Marci!!

    ReplyDelete