Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mrs New Jersey United States 2013

It was so much fun to return again to the Mrs. New Jersey United States Pageant and watch another great production by Chris and Michelle!

I always love being treated to Michelle's melodic voice and it was especially exciting this year because she is pregnant!

Congratulations to Joy Carmack, the winner.  Special Congrats to Melissa Smith - she was again the first runner up (and was 3rd runner up at the Mrs. PA International Pageant with me this year).  I love Melissa and was so excited to see her; she looked beautiful and performed flawlessly on stage!

I used Studio Vivarant Into the Night scrapbook kit to create these pages.





What I Wore
Fashion Link-Ups:

Navy Dress by ASOS purchased for less than $50 several years ago
Jewelry is a combination of Sabika choker (the largest stone choker) and rhinestone chokers that are from Europe.  Earrings are also by Sabika.
Shoes: Boston Proper from several years ago (love their outlet/clearance section of the website; if you check often, you can find great deals).  Sign up for Boston Proper Emails for the best chance.

At five feel tall, I find that my best looks are solid color well-fitted dresses.  I add jewelry to being the eye upwards towards my face.


Close-up of the jewelry

3 comments:

  1. love the cut on the neckline of your dress! gorgeous!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I have never been to a pageant, sounds like fun. The necklace looks great with the dress.
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog
    Saw you on Get Your Pretty On

    ReplyDelete