Friday, May 10, 2013

What I wore - Pageant Headshots

LINK UPs:  
I posted some new headshots on facebook and received many lovely compliments on the headshot.  The dress and jewelry were popular too!

So, I wanted to share information about the jewelry and dress in the photo.







Photo by Clay Spann (www.clayspann.com)

Earrings:
Purchased from The Competitive Image (they were less than $30) (www.thecompetitiveimage.com/)

Dress:
Bridal Suite of Johnstown - Mori Lee Style 9213 (www.bridalsuitejohnstown.com)

Necklaces:
The necklace where you can see the purple beading is from Sabika (email me if you want to order Sabika Jewelry; I have a great consultant; www.sabika-jewelry.com).  My necklace is from the Spring 2011 collection and is available via Sabika Trade groups on facebook and/or ebay.

The other two necklaces were purchased from Greece, however, I more recently found two hobbyists in the United States.  I feel that the hobbyists create custom necklaces that are better quality than the ones that I ordered from Greece.  All the necklaces are made with Swarovski Elements.

To get your own custom created necklace, I recommend Sarah C Jewelry (https://www.facebook.com/SarahCJewelry) and Blessed Inspirations (you must privately friend request her on facebook).  Both of these ladies make terrific jewelry and could create similar pieces to what I am wearing - and both offer very reasonable pricing (ie - less than what I paid!).



2 comments:

  1. It looks like you enjoyed your photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! gorgeous photos! you look stunning and have the perfect smile ever! and the white dress with colored jewels is amazing!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete