Saturday, May 25, 2013

National Anthem at Delaware Park


For several years now, I have been extremely lucky to have been asked to sing the National Anthem at Delaware Park Race Track.  I love doing this.  My husband and I love horse racing, so it is always a special treat.


This year, I finally had someone snap a photo of me singing the Anthem on the big screen in the center of the race track.

WHAT I WORE:
Ralph Lauren dressed on sale rack at Macy's from several years ago.
Jewelry - Sabika necklaces and earrings from Spring 2012 catalog
Shoes - Earthies - I love these shoes.  They give about three inches of height, but have a one inch platform.  They have arch support - essentially, the shoe bed molds to your foot.  Probably the most comfortable shoes that I own.  Best place to purchase: Sierra Trading Post when they give you a coupon via email!



The screen where I was broadcast


After Delaware Park, I headed to New Jersey to celebrate birthdays for Kim and Susan.  We ate oysters on the half shell - that alone made is a great night for Kim and I!  I am so blessed to have such incredible friends and am so thankful for the time that we share!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment